One of my clients in Sandy Springs, GA is looking for a Full Stack/DevOps Engineer to join their team. If you are interested in hearing about role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a permanent opportunity that offers competitive salary & benefits, a 401k, and pension plan.
Looking for Fullstack/DevOps/Cloud Engineers who have the following:
- Working knowledge of CI/CD Systems
- Jenkins, Bamboo
- Familiarity with and an understanding of Configuration Management
- Puppet or chef
- Experience with containerization/jails/zones
- Experience with Monitoring Tools
- Worked with Kubernetes
- Version Control: Git, Gitlab, or Bitbucket
- Cloud experience: Both internal and external
- AWS, Azure, or Openstack
- Knowledge of Automation practices
- Ansible is what they use but as long as you have knowledge, the manager wants to see that versus what platform you use
The Full Stack Engineering team at Elavon is responsible for building and maintaining application environments using a wide range of tools and processes. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of environments following SAFE Agile methodologies. Elavon’s engineering teams are responsible for processing systems used by customers world-wide, and this team will be at the forefront of the organization’s push into new initiatives.
If you are a driven, self-motivated individual who excels (and loves) working in a wide array of technologies, this is the perfect opportunity for you. You will never be bored, and will constantly learn new tools and processes as new challenges are discovered that need to be solved. You will also imbed yourself with development teams when working on projects, and will become a driver in breaking down barriers between development and operations teams.
- Develop CI/CD processes for new projects as assigned
- Development and maintenance of scripts in Python, Ruby, and Perl
- Troubleshoot, and assist with development of Java EE and Spring Applications.
- Provide administration guidance, and administrate MySQL(MariaDB) and PostgresSQL systems.
- Deploy multiple environments through automated processes
- Build instrumentation and metrics for monitoring and alerting systems
- Create Documentation
- 5+ years experience with Linux/Unix(RHEL Preferred)
- 3+ years experience with scripting languages(Ruby/Python/other)
- Strong understanding of containers/jails/zones, and their limitations and uses.
- Understanding of the operation of version control tools (git, mercurial, bazzar)
- Familiarity with branching workflows, as well as the tools used to support (Bitbucket, GitLab, GitHub)
- BS in Computer Science or Comparable Work experience
- Experience with chef/ansible/puppet/jenkins/other devops tools
- Experience with Docker, rkt, charliecloud or similar container runtimes and build tools.
- Experience with Kubernetres, Mesos, or other similar containerized workload scheduling systems.
- Experience or knowledge of off/on premise cloud architecture
- Experience working in a PCI CHD environment.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178