Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Data Integration Architect for our client in the IT Consulting domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 9 Months Contract
Location: San Jose, CA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Data Integration Architect
Primary Skills: Extract Transform and Load (ETL)
Role Description: The Data Integration Architect would need to have at least 3+ years of experience.
- Extract Transform and Load - Based on the source data mapping technical specification created by BA, the data engineer has to create the scripts for the physical data model.
- Develop tech design for the ETL transformation.
- Build ETL using Matillion/ MuleSoft/ Splunk for the one-time historical load / incremental load.
- Set up dev environment for data repository, auto data pipeline (CI/CD using the Splunk framework), keep all the spec / code in the bitbucket Splunk repo (git), reprocess the data as and when required.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Have experience with the Dimension modeling.
- Expert in ETL using one of the COTS ETL tools
- Knowledge on extracting from rest API using python
- Experience with CI CD using one of the methods
- Have experience in MPP (redshift) modeling/ data load
- Expert experience in deployment of Tableau server infrastructure.
- Should also be responsible for developing the SaaS metrics use case using Tableau infrastructure setup according to the technical specs by the BA.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 3+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Chankit Chaudhary
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2053)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: 3-5 Years
Expected Travel Time: None