- The Functional Safety Software and System Verification Specialist is responsible for the functional safety activities according to ISO 26262 for projects.
- FuSa interface for Body and Lighting Electronics Software and System Verification team
- Support and review Software design and System Integration & Testing process compliance according to ISO26262 requirements
- Guarantee the product will follow the customer specifications, the internal requirements and the design development processes
- Support the team in day-by-day activities for Functional Safety.
- Support and review the technical aspects for the Software and System Verification such
Functional safety concept, technical safety concept,
SW-FMEA, criticality analysis, other safety analysis, and
Test coverage analysis
- Support, confirm the Software and System Verification schedule which must be compliant with the project milestones (work in collaboration with Software and System Verification team colleagues and project leaders) as per ISO 26262.
- Responsible to apply the methodology and development process for the Software and System Verification process.
- Engineering degree required
- Embedded SW development required
- Experience in automotive area is a great plus
- Test Automation
- Experience in automotive validation
- Good knowledge of microcontrollers.
- Good knowledge of Embedded software
- Good knowledge of software architecture
- Knowledge of SW Test Automation (dSPACE: ControlDesk, AutomationDesk or similar)
- Knowledge in Scripting Language (Python / C)
- Knowledge in Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of ISO26262.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave