CALIBRE, an employee-owned management and Technology Solutions company, isseeking an Functional Specialist to support the Joint Planning and Execution System (JPES) and Global Command and Control System (GCCS) instructor services to provide quality resident, mobile, and virtual training classes.
The Functional Specialist will provide the following:
- Support for joint or service exercises.
- Subject matter expertise in curriculum review, internal and external meetings, conferences and working groups.
- Updating and development ofclassroom training curricula, support materials, and effective online training content for the Joint Deployment, Global Force Management, and Situational Awareness applications, ensuring that it complies with instructional system design principles, established training objects, and published format and style conventions.
- Compilation ofstudent test information and certification ofstudent learning objectives.
- Programmatic support for the DOD Collateral Damage Estimate (CDE) Qualification Program.
- Coordination with the CDE Program Manager on developing broad aspects of CDE Qualification Course, subordinate school accreditation, and long-term milestones.
- Experience in the application and techniques for supporting logistical planning and control.
- Experience in organizing material and completing writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness style, and terminology.
- Experience in the development of logistics management planning for large and small organizations.
- Demonstrated capability in the analysis of program logistical needs, development of short and long-range logistic plans, budget analysis, and data base development for logistical use.
- Experience with and knowledge of military logistical management procedures and systems.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university in one of the following academic fields: Business Administration or Management Science or a related field.
- No degree andeight years’ experience of demonstrated success across functional areas.
- Must hold/maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers