At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Global Fund Custody Manager will manage the 3 fund custody administration teams in Milwaukee, Cincinnati and Philadelphia - 5 managers (and their teams) plus an expanding international team in Dublin, as well as assume oversight responsibility for:
• Fund Custody Client Services team (client onboarding/conversion, AML/KYC and EDD, deconversion, new business consulting) with one Manager and six indirect reports;
• Fund Custody Operations team (un invested cash/overdraft management/reporting, Credit liaison/reporting, regulatory/management reporting)
• Fund Custody Relationship manager (support role) for our 25 largest clients
The Global Fund Custody Manager is the senior relationship manager for these firms and is actively engaged in all client prospect meetings for new business, participating with peers in Accounting, Administration, Transfer Agent and other functions in preparing and conducting sales and service presentations to clients. The role involves representing U.S. Bank at several client meetings including frequent presentations to the Boards of Directors of the fund complexes as well as regulators including the OCC, Federal Reserve and SEC.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of financial fee-based operations experience
- Five or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Advanced knowledge of operation functions, systems, policies and procedures for corporate custodial services and Fund Services
- In-depth understanding and practical application of applicable laws and regulations
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing diverse team and managing managers
- Thorough knowledge of banking operations and human resources