Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Facilitate the inception and funding of contracts for a group of large customers designated to be Special handling accounts.
* Effectively communicate with corresponding dealerships/RSMs to consistently update management on funding large groups of contracts.
* Develop process efficiencies to address unique situations presented by customers.
* Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements.
What You'll Do
* Maintain integrity and control of commercial retail and lease contracts, while ensuring terms and deal structures meet legal and business requirements.
* Facilitate timely funding processes while achieving scorecard objective of two days to fund.
* Serve as primary liaison between TICF and dealerships across the United States in order to coordinate accurate completion of required documentation.
* Accurately enter contract data and customer specific requirements into SAP Leasing System for proper account maintenance.
* Validate contract rates and special programs in accordance with Financial Bulletins.
* Identify discrepancies within deal parameters in the structure of contracts at inception and recommend constructive solutions in order to alleviate these discrepancies from arising in the future.
* Assist in developing step-by-step desk procedures for all critical functions in order to standardize funding processes and minimize errors.
* Assist with identifying and implementing Kaizen initiatives to optimize funding processes in order to enhance efficiencies while understanding end- to- end contract life cycle processing and administration.
* Additional assignments as instructed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled