DialogueDirect is growing our impact and hiring a professional team player who is looking for career advancement and leadership development! As a leader in the Face-to-Face Fundraising industry and as a B Corp™ Certified organization, our focus is to build our impact while using business as a force for good.The ideal candidate upholds our core values of community, integrity, and opportunity in order to positively contribute to the team dynamic and performance goals. In this role, team members develop and execute the skill of face to face fundraising on behalf of amazing charity partners like ChildFund International, Save the Children, and World Wildlife Fund.
- Exemplary Work Ethic, Attitude, and Student Mentality
- Team Mindset and Desire for Leadership Development
- Commitment to Professional and Personal Growth
- Goal Oriented and Drive to Perform
- Enthusiasm for our Charity Partners and Impact
- Experience in non-profit, management, hospitality, marketing/sales, and/or fundraising is recommended but not required.
- Collaborate with team members in meetings and field fundraising.
- Proactively engage with the public in high foot traffic areas and acquire long term giving for Charity Partners.
- Set and implement weekly and monthly goals, individually and as a team.
- Complete Cycle of Development Training (Signing Bonus upon completion).
- Team build and travel for training (travel is an optional opportunity, in US and internationally)
- Competitive Pay
- 20+ PTO Days
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Signing Bonus
- Travel Opportunities (US and International)
- Diverse and Inclusive Team Environment
Candidates who fulfill the above expectations and have aligned passions for growth and impact, are highly encouraged to apply and learn more.