When was the last time you had fun at work? YES, those jobs actually do exist! The first thing you should know about Lavish Interiors / Staging Furniture is that we don’t do boring or stodgy so if that’s what you’re looking for, no need to keep reading. On the other hand, if you’re a dynamic, creative, energetic type who thrives in a go-go-go environment, this may be the perfect gig for you.
Lavish Interiors / Staging Furniture is a rapidly growing, national, interior design firm that specializes in interior design and home staging. We work with clients to design, then hand-select furnishings and accents before arranging them inside homes to accentuate the home’s architectural features and tell a story so compelling no prospective homebuyer can resist it! (See why we like creative types?) At Lavish Interiors / Staging Furniture you get all the benefits of working with a luxury homebuilder but in a smaller, more friendly, and quite frankly more FUN, environment.
Who We’re Looking For:
FURNITURE MOVER FOR OUR HOME OFFICE IN SCOTTSDALE, AZ.
Are you a natural born leader? We are in major growth mode right now and need a brilliant warehouse mover to work with our interior designer's in bringing their vision to life by complimenting the home’s features with innovative design and bold furniture & accessories selections – we want to create the WOW factor. It’s no small task. Here are a few things we will be looking to you for:
- Load and load moving trucks with open/unboxed furniture
- Install and setup furniture in staged homes
- Assist with moving furniture and merchandising showroom floor
- Ability to work independently
- Stage and prep all furniture for all new staging and design projects
- Restock open-boxed furniture
- Keep an organized and clean warehouse environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Inspect each piece of furniture prior to delivery and restocked items
- Repair damaged furniture
- Drive delivery trucks locally with a clean driving record
- Communicate effectively with the interior designers
- Receive “new” boxed product from multiple vendors
- Build and assemble “new” furniture
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Load and unload “open-boxed” furniture and accessories into residential homes
- Pack and unpack “open-boxed” accessories from model homes
What You Bring:
Above all, you must be a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment. You will be working directly with our president as part of the design team in this growing segment of our business.
- Previous experience with moving furniture
- Extremely organized and meticulous
- Energetic, proactive, detail-oriented individual
- Must be able to work independently with initiative and self-motivation
- Proven leadership and effective communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Tips can be earned on store deliveries!!