ABOUT THE ROLE:
Trojan Battery is powered by great people who model SAFETY, QUALITY AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT. Come join Trojan Battery Company, where our products provide CLEAN ENERGY FOR LIFE! Whether you are looking for an Engineering, Quality, Finance, Human Resources, or any other position at one of our four plant locations, you will have the opportunity to remain active in our Talent Community by completing our general application. We will reach out to you when a role opens that matches your skill set and background.
APPLY IF YOU ARE:
- A Responsible individual with strong work ethic
- Available for various shifts, and overtime (Operations Positions)
- Have a passion for Continuous Improvement initiatives, and Quality
- Want to grow your career and get charged by what you do
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE (MOST ROLES):
- Read, write, and speak basic English
- Minimum six months’ experience in production/ manufacturing, construction, warehouse, or similar work environment (for Operations Positions).
- High School Diploma, GED, or greater.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1925 by George Godber and Carl Speer, Trojan Battery Company is the world’s leading manufacturer of deep-cycle batteries. From deep-cycle flooded batteries to deep-cycle AGM and gel batteries, Trojan has shaped the world of deep-cycle battery technology with more than over 90 years of battery manufacturing experience.
Trojan Battery Company’s core values focus on our commitment to developing innovative environmentally friendly energy storage solutions that effectively meet customer needs, and serve the global community at large. Trojan values the integrity of our business relations, the quality of our deep-cycle technology, reliability of our products and services, as well as the professional growth of our team members.
PERKS and BENEFITS:
- A variety of Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- A variety of Insurance Plans and options
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- 401(k)/401k Roth
- Disability Income – specific locations and/or classification
- Group Legal Services
- Corporate 529 College Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Credit Union Membership
- Blue Heart Campaign- An awareness raising initiative to fight human trafficking and its impact on society
- A variety of Employee Discounts
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Volunteer and Company Sponsored Philanthropy Trips