Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. has been providing streamlined design and construction services to clients across the Upper Midwest since 1950. By consolidating funding, architecture, construction and service into a single source, we’ve simplified project delivery and won national awards for ingenuity and cost reduction. Our projects run the gamut from industrial buildings to churches, hotels, schools and commercial buildings, and our reputation has propelled us to grow to more than 400% in the past ten years. Consolidated Construction is made up of high-performing teams of empowered individuals that believe in mutual respect, integrity, and a passion for transforming our customers’ visions into reality. More information about Consolidated, our people and our projects can be viewed at: http://www.1call2build.com.
Consolidated Construction Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a comprehensive benefit package including and not limited to: Paid Time Off, Health and Dental Insurance, Health Spending Accounts, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and Fitness and Tuition Reimbursements.
To work with crew members in creating the customer’s vision in a safe and efficient manner. Responsibility and supervisory skills increase depending on the role of the position (i.e. Laborer vs. Foreman). Pay is based on experience and role.
- Must have a “Can Do” attitude
- Assist the Construction Foreman and Lead Men in all aspects of job
- Blue print reading
- Erect structures involving physical labor; lifting; operation of hand and power tools of all types; running of equipment
- Ensure site is clean and safe by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Read materials lists to ensure the proper materials are loaded and taken to the jobsite
- Communicate effectively and work well with crew members in a team environment
- Multi-tasking as needed
- Commitment to a safe working environment for oneself and fellow co-workers
- Attention to quality a must
- Must be willing to travel (overnight and occasionally for extended periods of time)
- OSHA certification/training a plus
- Previous construction/carpentry experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable working at varying heights
- Must be able to lift/push/pull 50-100 lbs consistently
*Physical demands change in scope from day to day and worksite to worksite