Job DescriptionHave you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 33 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.
Top reasons to choose Bimbo Bakeries USA:
- Competitive starting rate $$
- Medical/dental available with low premiums
- Pension retirement plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- BBU wellness program available
- We value the person
Garage Mechanics diagnose and repair company vehicles. Work is primarily done indoors in a Garage environment, but may also be required to perform duties outdoors in varying weather conditions. The Garage Mechanic must be cognizant of all of the hazards associated with the operation of heavy equipment and tools.
- Diagnose and repair equipment failures to a safe operating state.
- Minor and major engine overhauls of both diesel and gasoline engine powered vehicles.
- Follows the Company Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Tire repairs.
- Fueling and washing vehicles.
- May be asked to travel throughout the sales zone to handle emergency breakdowns.
- Neat and clean work area.
- Perform all assignments with safety in mind.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Take appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained of Company vehicle.
Days/Shifts hiring for:
- Work Days: Tuesday to Saturday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.