Our colleagues are Amazing! Every day!
You have the opportunity to make an essential impact on the lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Gastroenterologist who has great clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in scenic Hazleton!
Eastern Pennsylvania Gastroenterology and Liver Specialists (EPGI) is actively seeking BC/BE gastroenterologists to join our private practice. We are the exclusive provider of GI/Hepatology services for Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) and we are recruiting to fill gastroenterology positions at multiple LVHN sites in eastern Pennsylvania.
- EPGI comprises 17 board-certified gastroenterologists and 8 APCs.
- We offer comprehensive services including Advanced Endoscopy (EUS, Cyst Gastrostomy, ERCP with spyglass, RFA, DBE) and Transplant Hepatology.
- We also own a busy Ambulatory Endoscopy Center.
- Our new hires will be eligible for faculty appointment at the University of South Florida, LVHNs academic affiliate.
- Some of these positions are start-ups and will interest individuals who are inspired by programmatic development and growth.
- Our practice offers all the benefits of private practice blended with the opportunity to pursue academic endeavors.
- We teach medical students, residents and serve as the faculty for the ACGME-approved GI fellowship at LVHN.
- We are proud of the fact that the Gastroenterology Division is ranked by U.S. News and World Report as a top 50 program and it is ranked third in the state.
- EPGI received an A patient safety grade from the Leapfrog Group in 2015
- A network champion for Gastroenterology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required