Mount Sinai Medical Center is seeking a Gastroenterologist to join our distinguished team. Mount Sinai's gastroenterologists perform the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures available, with the goal of minimizing the patient's need for further surgery and maintaining the integrity of the GI tract. Our physicians provide comprehensive, compassionate care for people with disorders of the GI tract, pancreas, biliary tract and liver. Our Endoscopy Center is one of the largest and most up-to-date facilities in South Florida. Plans are underway to add a fluoroscopy unit to the center, so that patients will receive all of their radiological GI procedures in one location. We are the only hospital in Miami-Dade to be named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health™ and South Florida’s LARGEST private, non-profit teaching hospital.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is located on Miami Beach and overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway. Many of our staff live on or close to Miami Beach, where they enjoy year-round warm weather, easy access to beaches and entertainment. Dubbed "The Magic City," Miami is one of the most vibrant metro areas in the U.S., and it's well on its way to becoming one of the largest international business hubs in the world. In Miami, each neighborhood reflects its diverse communities and adds to the character of the area and Miami-Dade County.
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to patient-centered multidisciplinary GI care
• BE/BC with excellent clinical training
• Experience in general gastroenterology is required
• Advanced training in gastroenterology skills is preferred
• Adaptable colleague interested in building the practice and becoming active in the community
• Those with strong interest in clinical research and medical education are encouraged to apply
MSMC is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value which evolves from a diverse faculty.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to: PhysicianRecruitment@msmc.com