Gastroenterologist Needed in Sebastian, Florida
Sebastian River Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist for a well-established group in Sebastian, Florida. Training in ERCPs is required and candidates that are bi-lingual in Medical Spanish would also be helpful but is not required.
- Hospital employed practice with a built in referral stream for general or advanced GI
- Large Referral base of physicians
- Salary based off MGMA with bonus potential
- Full Benefits including sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, CME stipend, retirement savings
- Malpractice Covered
- Excellent public and private schools, colleges and universities.
- Coastal beach community just 90 minutes to Orlando and West Palm Beach
About Steward Health Care
Steward Health Care, the largest private hospital operator in the United States and a physician led health care services organization is ommitted to providing the highest quality of care in the communities where patients live. Steward operates 36 community hospitals in the United States and the country of Malta, that regularly receives top awards for quality and safety. The Steward network includes more than 25 urgent care center 42 preferred skilled nursing facilities, substantial behavioral health services, over 7,300 beds under management and approximately 2 million full risk covered lives throughout the companys managed care and health insurance services. From wellness programs to community events where you can meet and talk with our health professionals, there are many ways to connect and grow together as a healthy community.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, or would like to apply, please contact:
Dave Rezendes, Senior Physician Recruitment Specialist
Steward Health Care
All inquiries will remain confidential.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.