Many organizations have a mission statement, we have a calling: "To lead the way to a better future for healthcare."
Through our leadership in the use of advanced technology, our creation of innovative solutions, and our influence on health policy and reform efforts, Kaiser Permanente is shaping the future of healthcare in the nation.
GASTROENTEROLOGY OPPORTUNITY - Roseville, California
Recognizing the need for top quality physicians, The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is currently seeking an excellent BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join the Gastroenterology Department in Roseville, CA.
TPMG is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
As a part of The Permanente Medical Group you will enjoy:
- Work-life balance focused practice including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management
- Providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing
- Physician Wellness Program
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Diverse patient populations
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- A high-tech environment that includes video visits and other Kaiser Permanente supported mobile device options
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Home Loan Program up to $200,000 & Relocation Assistance (approval required)
- Shareholder status within 3 years
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor