- Join a collegial team of 5 existing GI's along with full clinical and administrative support staff
- Excellent opportunity to begin and/or grow your career with experienced and knowledgeable partners
- Clinical position with your special interest within GI sub-specialty desired
- Comprehensive GI practice which will include IP, OP and teaching of 6 GI fellows who rotate through Advocate Lutheran General Hospital each year
- Employed position with comprehensive benefits package, fully-funded malpractice insurance, relocation assistance, CME allowance, and sign-on bonus
- H1-B visa support available
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.