Our thriving practice has several openings due to upcoming retirements. These positions would be absorbing established practice panels and would provide guaranteed salary for up to two years.
- Strong Advanced Practitioner support - 1 Nurse Practitioner located in clinic
Ambulatory Surgery Center
- A balance of Inpatient/Outpatient Care Hospital Medicine Program
- Full Benefits / CME / SERP / Paid time off
- new 190 Scopes!
- Community-based hospital
We know that the expert, compassionate care patients receive starts with you, and we want you to feel valued and rewarded for your efforts. That is why we are committed to providing high-value benefits that meet your needs on the day you join us to the day you retire.
- 2 Year Income Guarantee with Additional Earning Potential
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
About Mercy Health - Springfield Regional Medical Center
For over 100 years, Mercy Health - Springfield Regional Medical Center has provided comprehensive medical services for residents of Clark County and surrounding communities.
As Springfield's only full-service hospital, we offer complete care including 24/7 emergency services, maternity services, critical and intensive care, surgery and pediatric care all provided by skilled doctors and highly trained health professionals.
At Bon Secours Mercy Health, we are dedicated to continually improving health care quality, safety and cost effectiveness. Our hospitals, care sites and clinicians are recognized for clinical and operational excellence. By utilizing robust measurement and reporting processes, we hold ourselves accountable for enhancing care and improving outcomes for our patients, residents and clients. Through partnerships and by investing in innovative processes, technology and products, we are continually striving to drive health care quality while reducing costs and in addressing health care issues facing entire communities.
More information about Mercy Health can be found at www.mercy.com
Springfield, Ohio is located about an hour from Cincinnati, and 30 minutes from the suburbs of Columbus and Dayton.