Baylor Scott & White Health, in Frisco is currently looking for a physician that is Board Certified/Board Eligible in Gastroenterology to work within the largest hospital system in the state of Texas. Our employed opportunities include significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance and malpractice insurance with 1M - 3M limits and no tail coverage required.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial is a 118-bed full-service hospital, serving the residents of Frisco, TX and surrounding communities. The hospital is proud to raise the standard of healthcare through our unwavering commitment to quality. This commitment to excellence has resulted in numerous awards and accreditations for outstanding achievement.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial takes pride in providing patients with quality, compassionate care every day. Thats why were proud our community recently recognized us in the Frisco/Plano edition of Living Magazine. We were voted Best Hospital and Best Emergency Room by readers in the magazines 2017 Best of Contest.
- Due to growth we are adding GI as a new service line in this market
- Added 2-3 physicians to the group
- Excellent built-in primary care referral base
- Mix of Inpatient/Outpatient
Our Competitive Benefits Package Include:
- Guaranteed base salary with incentive
- Immediate eligibility for health benefits and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME and professional dues reimbursement
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages