BE/BC Gastroenterology physician sought to join an award-winning fully integrated health care delivery system located throughout Southern Wisconsin and Northern Illinois.
- ERCP and or EUS board certified / board eligible gastroenterologist needed
- Practice is located Janesville, Wisconsin near Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago.
- Mercy Michael Berry Building is a multispecialty clinic attached to Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center - a level II Trauma Center.
- Join a well-established Gastroenterology practice of (2), Call is 1:3.
- Practice has one to two NPs.
- Favorable payer mix with low Medicare and Medicaid
- Physician would do approx. 8 procedures and see 6-8 patients daily.
- Service area of approximately 200,000+.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits:
There is high income potential with a generous base leading to an incentive-based compensation plan the first year along with an outstanding benefit package including: PAID; Malpractice, Licensure, Health & Dental for entire family, CME, Relocation, Matched retirement savings, and more.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Long Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Merchandise Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation/paid time off
- On Site Cafeteria
- Paid Holidays
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Military Leave
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Gym Memberships
- Health Care On Site
- Medical, Dental and Vision