Full and Part-time positions available
- Acknowledge and greet customers and guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Observe and report any activities and or incidents at client sites
- Check all in-coming and out-going vehicles for correct merchandise and correct quantities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Studies within criminal justice or related fields a plus - Knowledge of building materials desirable
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen is required
Pay: $12.00 per hour Monday through Friday
Pay: $13.00 per hour for Saturday and Sunday
- Paid Time Off after a year employment
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Paid training