NorthropGrumman Space Systems is seeking a Principal DevSecOpsSoftware Engineer. This position will be located in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based StrategicDeterrent (GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program .
NorthropGrumman supports the Air Force’s sustainment, development, production anddeployment of hardware and system modifications for Intercontinental BallisticMissile (ICBM) Ground and Airborne Launch Control Systems, Launch Facilitiesand associated infrastructure.
Whatyou will get to do, specific duties to include, but are not limited to thefollowing:
- Designs,develops and tests displays, controls and functionality
Designs,develops and tests simulation software for use in high fidelity simulationbased training systems; training systems may include a combination of consoleand weapon system simulations, virtual reality, and augmented reality
Designand develop artificial intelligence algorithms to tutor, assess and evaluatelearner knowledge
Developsand maintains databases to monitor and analyze learner and system performance
Collaborateswith Systems and Quality Engineers to ensure software requirements are met
Performssoftware peer reviews, version control, automated tests, software analysis,continuous integration, and continuous delivery in accordance with DevSecOpsprocesses and best practices
Performscode quality management and corrects defects
Coordinateswith HW/SW team to perform retests and regression tests once defects arecorrected
As a full-time employee of NorthropGrumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robust benefits packageincluding:
- Medical, Dental &Vision coverage
Employee AssistancePrograms & Work/Life Solutions
Paid Time Off
Health & WellnessResources
This position’s standard workschedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work a nine-hour dayMonday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Bachelor'sdegree and 5 years of relevant experience; or 3 Years with Masters; or 0 Yearswith PhD.
U.S. Citizenship withan Active DoD Secret Clearance
- DoD Secret Clearance has been issued in the last 5 years
- Strong experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins, GoCD, Travis CI or Circle CI
- Strong experience with deployment automation tools such as chef, puppet or ansible
- Experience with working in a fast pace, agile environment with the ability to work on cross-function Scrum team focused on quality and capability delivery
- Familiarity with DevSecOps, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Familiarity with distributed version control software (Git, Mercurial)
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming), Scaled Agile Framework – SAFe for Lean Enterprises
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.