About GC Pro
GC Pro is part of Guitar Center's Business Solutions division, which focuses on providing exemplary services in the AV integration space, specializing in the design, build and implementation of high-end audio-visual systems for commercial and residential clients. Our world-class technical staff is considered to be among the best in the industry. Our mission is to design and install systems tailored to our clients and to provide unparalleled ongoing services and support of these systems.
About Guitar Center
Guitar Center embodies the world of creativity and music by encouraging our teammates to find their own individual sound. We strive to craft lifelong musicians and make a difference in the world by enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable happiness that comes from playing an instrument. We believe in putting our customers first, engaging with respect and integrity and fulfilling our mission with passion.
Why join us?
With a career at Guitar Center, you become part of the world's largest multichannel musical instrument retailer. Whether at our Stores, Contact Centers, Distribution Centers, or Support Center, Guitar Center employees have a common goal: to help people find their sound and fill the world with more music.
Love this gig and want to apply?
Send your resume and cover letter today along with salary expectations!
Guitar Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws. All employment decisions are based on valid job‐related requirements.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening.
Are you a dynamic Store or Operations Manager with superb customer relations skills looking to take your career to the next level? Do you believe in the power of audio, video, automation and systems to create awe-inspiring experiences that bring people together? If you do, then we have a position where you can find your sound. Top it off by being with a division that is experiencing exponential growth and helping each new generation stay up to date with the most advance solutions in integration.
Summary of Position:
The purpose of the GC Pro Custom House Manager is to be a customer champion and GC Pro Brand Ambassador planning and executing meetings and events on and offsite while also managing the operations overseeing merchandising, inventory and staff of GC Pro Custom House as well as facilitating the communications on logistics with multiple locations.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
* Collaborate with the team to achieve sales, margin, and inventory management targets
* Build strategies to maintain positive Customer Satisfaction scores
* Maintain company and house merchandising standards, overseeing efforts consistently presenting an organized, clean, and professional experience. This includes ensuring that merchandise is properly displayed and demo-ready
* Oversee management of merchandise and inventory, execute accurate and timely cycle counts, and oversee logistics and manage the dynamics between multiple facilities
* Recruit, train, supervise, and appraise managers and associates
* Manage and coach the performance of direct reports to expected levels, developing their skills and capabilities to ensure goals are met
* Be the GC Pro Brand Ambassador at work related events, functions, and meetings both on and off-site functions
* Assist in the planning and execution of GC Pro meetings and events both on and off-site
* Professionally interact with and qualify clients for GC Pro Account Managers
To join our band you'll need the following experience:
* Bachelor's Degree, or 4 years of equivalent work experience
* 3 years of experience leading teams
* Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Advanced understanding of Guitar Center retail systems and processes
* Skilled knowledge of AV Integration business highly preferred
* Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients and associates
* Self-motivated, effective oral and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled