The Middle Market Banking group serves middle market companies and institutions with annual revenues up to $2 billion. The Sr. Relationship Manager (Sr. RM) is responsible for managing a portfolio of middle market clients who need financial services and products to meet their needs. In addition to being the primary bank advocate and key financial advisor for the client, the Sr. RM is accountable for prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships. The Sr. RM will have the ability to engage in dialogue with CEO and CFO levels regarding the clients industry and alternative capital structures. The Sr. RM will then assess the risks and impacts from both the clients and the banks perspective for development and implementation of an overall client strategy. The Sr. RM is also responsible for leading, directing and coordinating key team members in analysis and execution in the effective delivery of their products and services to clients and prospects. The Sr. RM must be well versed in all Bank of America products and services for proper identification of cross-selling opportunities.
Position May be filled as a Middle Market Sr. Relationship Manager or a Relationship Manager, depending on experience and qualifications.
Role can be filled in Spokane, WA or Boise, ID
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships in the Spokane, WA market.
- Proven sales skills and experience, including planning, executive and follow up of client meetings.
- Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of a middle market client and industry trends.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements, especially cash flow statements.
- This role requires 10+ years experience in Commercial Lending Middle Market.
- Highly desirable to have active networking contacts and Centers of Influence established in the Spokane, WA area.
- BS/BA and MBA preferred
Posting Date: 02/07/2019
Boise, ID, 225 N 9TH ST (ID9225),
Spokane, WA, SPOKANE AND EASTERN BC, 601 W Riverside Ave,
- United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift