CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company, is looking for an experienced Logistics Instructor to provide supply chain management training within the Army Logistics University.
The successful candidate will have a firm grasp on Army logistics operations, data analysis using the Global Combat Support System-Army (GCSS-A) system and processes.
The following tasks includes some but not all requirements:
- Provide platform training to Commissioned/Warrant officers and civilians.
- Provide Mobile Training as a member of the Mobile Training Team.
- Develop, implement, and maintain course materials.
- Provide analysis of Plant 2001 logistics performance, metrics, and capabilities.
- Provide analysis of Plant 2000 and Plant 2001 Materiel Requirements Planning (MRP) performance for sustainment brigade and below organizations.
- Provide operational briefings regarding GCSS-A capabilities as they relate to selected theater and below sustainment organizations and their operations.
- Conduct independent research and analysis regarding distribution and supply chain management.
- Research and provide analysis regarding the status of required parts within the distribution pipeline and the impact on readiness.
- Eight (8) Staff experience years of Joint of Military Service materiel management and supply chain experience.
- Staff experience as a primary staff officer, primary staff directorate NCOIC, or a primary staff directorate warrant officer.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of integrated logistics, including transportation, maintenance, materiel and execution management, and distribution and inventory management.
- Knowledge of current logistics management systems: GCSS-Army, LMP, GFEBS, AESIP, and Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW).
- Demonsratable proficiency with AR 710-2 (Supply Policy Below the National Level), AR 735-5 (Property Accountability Policies), supply bulletin 700-20, and related documents.
- Ability to prepare and deliver technical and non-technical information and instructional briefings to team members, students, and government personnel as required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must hold/obtain a SECRET clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Candidates with exceptional relevant experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Graduate from an officer career course, Warrant Officer Senior Service Education (WOSSE), senior level NCO education, or similar PME.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!