General Banking - Temporary
Do you want to earn more than minimum wage? Are you interested in learning about banking?
We are looking for someone who demonstrates a can-do attitude while ensuring attention to detail and commitment to accuracy. Previous clerical/administrative experience is preferred.
What are some responsibilities of this position?
- Performs banking transaction requests received by mail, fax, e-mail, and occasional telephone interaction
- As directed, completes all tasks related to the opening of new memberships and new accounts for consumer/corporate members
- Fulfills account servicing and change requests
- Provides quality control for the Member Services department by verifying accuracy of information for members prior to mailing
- Prepares and mails notices, receipts, account statements and correspondence
What are some requirements of this position?
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient with software applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Previous banking experience/working knowledge of banking products is preferred
- Work as a team player in a department and organization where co-workers are highly interdependent