The General Cleaner will be responsible for the cleanliness of our fulfillment center, including but not limited to keeping the building clean, wiping down surfaces, maintaining restrooms, cleaning break rooms and disposing of trash. This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer.
*Starting pay is $12.00/hour
- Clean office, break room and restrooms.
- Dispose of all office and warehouse trash daily and after breaks, as needed.
- Duties included sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and similar cleaning.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Skills
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Motivation to manage time efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Experience cleaning and maintaining an office, warehouse or similar facility.
- Experience with light repair work, use of tools and assembling furniture is preferred but not required.
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds.
- Able to be on feet an entire 8-hour shift.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Capacity to work well with others.
- Valid driver's license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Daily attendance is required.
The employee is occasionally required to sit but will mostly be on their feet the entire shift. The employee must climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.