Performs supportive tasks autonomously.
- Administration : Conduct data entry into company systems, and review and verify the information to ensure accuracy and accessibility.
- Correspondence : Open and distribute mail, and use form letters or emails to respond to routine requests.
- Document Management : Maintain files and records.
- Document Preparation : Use standard office software to carry out basic formatting on letters, memoranda and routine reports.
- Work Scheduling and Allocation : Organize own work schedule each day in line with changing priorities.
- Client & Customer Management (External) : Help manage external client relationships by carrying out simple procedural tasks.
- Client & Customer Management (Internal) : Help manage internal client relationships by carrying out simple procedural tasks.
- Data Collection & Analysis : Extract relevant data from information provided by others, and input it into spreadsheets or standard formats.
- Ensures accountability : Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. For example, operates with a clear sense of responsibility; learns about, and adheres to, most policies, procedures, and work requirements. Takes steps to ensure work is done properly, communicates status, and addresses any errors.
- Plans and aligns : Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals. For example, gains a clear understanding of the main tasks needed to complete work in the right sequence. Identifies the support and resources needed to carry out plans; delivers on time at an acceptable quality level.
- Tech savvy : Anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building digital and technology applications. For example, makes effective use of the latest technologies required for success in the role; grasps the main terminology. Learns and adopts new technologies, although may require some time to master the changes.
- Communicates effectively : Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. For example, pays attention to others' insights, advice, or instruction, grasping the main elements. Promptly shares relevant information with the right amount of detail.
- Collaborates : Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. For example, finds many ways to add value to the team; probes to draw out richer input from others; is a valued resource who goes out of the way to help others.
- Customer focus : Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions. For example, probes deeply into customer needs to identify less obvious interests or expectations. Consistently goes above and beyond to understand customer requirements and surpass their expectations.
- Computer skills : Supports business processes with guidance but not constant supervision by understanding and effectively using standard office equipment and standard software packages.
- Data Collection and analysis : Works under guidance (but not constant supervision) to analyze data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making.
- Numerical Skills : Uses an elementary understanding of numerical concepts to perform mathematical operations such as report analysis under supervision.
- Verbal Communication : Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills with guidance (but not constant supervision) to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies.
- Action Planning : Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to develop appropriate plans or perform necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Data Management : Works under guidance (but not constant supervision) to acquire, organize, protect and process data to fulfill business objectives.
- Planning and Organizing : Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to plan, organize, prioritize and oversee activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Policy and procedures : Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to develop, monitor, interpret and understand policies and procedures, while making sure they match organizational strategies and objectives.
- General Experience : Sound experience and understanding of straightforward procedures or systems (7 to 12 months)
- Managerial Experience : None
- General Education : High School / FE College (2 A Levels)