We welcome any applications, so please apply here if you are interested in working for Bailey Lumber at any of our locations but do not see any positions at this time that fits your skill set.
Bailey Lumber has been proudly serving Mississippi for over 70 years. Its roots date back to Jackson, founded in 1947, and continues to serve Mississippians today. Bailey Lumber is a division of US LBM Holdings.
Things you should know about working at Bailey Lumber:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a metric driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We recognize the importance of each and every customer.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick Pay
- Employee discount