- Tracking Code
- Job Description
American Family Dentistry is seeking a patient centric experienced General Dentist to join our dynamic group. This is a busy one-doctor practice with a strong internal referral network. The doctor in this role would be comfortable taking on complex cases in endodontics and oral surgery. We specialize in providing comprehensive, quality care to our patients and rewarding careers for our employees. Our opening is in our state-of-the-art practice in Brentwood, Tennessee. Brentwood, located in scenic Williamson County, is considered one of the most desirable suburban locations in Tennessee. Residents enjoy quality schools, abundant recreational amenities and easy access to all the sights and sounds of next-door Nashville.
American Family Dentistry treats each patient and employee like family – because we believe they are. Our multispecialty group practice has been serving generations of patients since 1985. Today, we are proud to have 15 locations across the Memphis TN, Knoxville TN, and Northwest Mississippi communities. By giving doctors full clinical autonomy, they are able to have open and honest conversations with their patients, allowing them to make the best choice for their overall health. Modern and inviting offices equipped with the latest technology allow our clinical team to work confidently and efficiently.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
American Family Dentistry is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and American Family Dentistry please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.americanfamilydentistry.com.
- Required Experience
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of practice experience.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
- Job Location
- Brentwood, Tennessee, United States
- Position Type