- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Western New York Dental Group has been committed to providing quality dental care and excellent service to our patients in the Buffalo and Rochester, NY area since 1972. With convenient private neighborhood dental offices, your own personal dentist, a team of caring professionals, and our "always here for you" attitude, Western New York Dental Group offers the utmost convenience and patient satisfaction. Our dentists provide a wide variety of services to our patients including all phases of general, family and state of the art cosmetic dentistry. When the need arises for the services of a dental specialist, we are able to provide treatments with the help of our in-house team of specialists in pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, endodontics and periodontics.
We are seeking a full time General Dentist associate in Rochester, NY. This is a great opportunity in a group practice setting in very nice and modern practice locations, working for a quality driven health care organization. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Western New York Dental Group please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.wnydental.com
- Required Skills
The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment in a collaborative, patient centric practice environment. Continuing education and leadership development opportunities are available and encouraged for this role. Excellent communication skills are required to maintain our group’s mission of providing the highest quality of patient service, and asserting our position as a provider of choice in the communities we serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
- Job Location
- Gates, New York, United States
- Position Type