- Tracking Code
- Job Description
1st Advantage Dental is seeking a patient-centric General Dentist to join our Greenfield, MA practice. Greenfield residents are nestled in between the Connecticut River and the Berkshire foothills, providing endless options for exploring. Here you can enjoy a mix of farms, modern industry, and quiet residential neighborhoods. Our group practice provides the resources necessary for you to build a successful career in a collaborative, community oriented environment.
With over 15 years of experience, 1st Advantage Dental provides quality patient care in a supportive group practice environment. We pledge to put the patient first, and treat each one like we would our family. Our 15 doctor owned practices are located in the capital district of New York, as well as White Plains NY, Brattleboro VT, and two locations in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. Our multi-specialty group practice provides the resources necessary for you to build a successful career in a collaborative, community oriented environment. The General Dentist that joins our team will be responsible for performing dental examinations and treatment to help patients achieve a healthy, beautiful smile. Doctors are supported with opportunities to grow their skills through continuing education, leadership training, and mentorship.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
1st Advantage Dental Care Group is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, established mentor programs and even ownership potential.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Leadership opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about American Dental Partners and 1st Advantage Dental Group please visit us at www.amdpi.com and https://www.1stadvantagedental.com.
- Required Experience
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
- Job Location
- Greenfield, Massachusetts, United States
- Position Type