Summit Dental Center, the Houston area’s top address for quality dental care for all, is actively searching for talented General Dentist to join our team of highly skilled professionals. We are a privately-owned company with 7 Houston area locations. Ideal candidates are dedicated to their craft with a patient-centric outlook, and committed to delivering the highest quality dental care to people of all ages and backgrounds. We are searching for more than a dentist – we are looking for trusted dental care professionals whose number one priority is the well-being, comfort and peace of mind of our patients. Position can be full time or part time and Saturday is available.
● A consummate professional with pleasant chair-side manners
● A passionate leader who believes in the consistently respectful treatment of patients and co-workers
● Comfortable interacting with children and their parents
● A compassionate listener and counselor to patients in distress
● Examine, diagnose, treat and counsel patients of all ages (especially children) in various stages of oral health
● Deliver instructions in oral hygiene and methods of preventing the spread of oral disease
● Discuss treatment options with patients
● Provide direction and guidance to dental assistants and other support personnel
● DDS/DMD from an accredited university
● Active Texas Dental License
● Great communication skills and a positive, can-do attitude!
Why Summit Dental Center?
· Company is owned and operated by Dentist : Dr . Essa a Kawaja and Dr . William Gomez
· No production quotas or pressure to perform certain procedures
· No management companies to interfere with diagnosing and treating patients
· Training and Mentorships available
· Great earning potential with monthly base guarantees
· Base guarantee pay or a percentage of production whichever is higher
· Medical Insurance available
· Reimbursement for Continued Education and Professional Fees up to $2500 a year
· Sign on Bonuses amount depending on Full Time or Part Time Associates
· Family Dentistry patients with Medicaid , PPO Insurance and Cash. DMO s are not accepted at our offices
At Summit Dental Center we are committed to providing a positive dental experience for every patient who walks through our doors, regardless of race, ethnicity, oral health status, or financial background. Without exception, our gentle Houston dentists and staff provide our patients with the attentive quality care they deserve!
If your outlook and skill set match our wish list, apply today!