We are seeking a general dentist who wants to limit their practice to pediatrics for our offices. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right dentist who has experience in pediatric dentistry or would like to be trained in aspects of pediatric dentistry.
At Western Dental & Orthodontics, we are a Dental Home providing a lifetime of services for our patients. Dentists, like you, support this idea by providing treatment in our fully-equipped dental facilities along with trained support staff.
At Western Dental, we have a variety of Corporate Support Departments including Billing, Quality Management, Procurement/Facilities, Human Resources, and IT to provide you and the offices you work at administrative and technological support. In the field, our clinical and operational management teams work to ensure your days are scheduled efficiently so you can maximize your production.
We offer a consistently, fully booked patient schedule
Our Dentists are expected to:
• Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care for children
• Be able to travel to various dental practices in your area
We offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs including: OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card in select regions.
We offer our Dentists:
- Guaranteed Daily Base Rates plus lucrative incentive programs
- Part time positions available, including 1099 options
- Company Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Company Paid CE courses
- Healthcare benefits for full time providers
We'll need you to provide:
• Current Dental License for the state in which you wish to practice
• Current CPR Card
• NPI Number
• DEA Certificate
Employment Type: Full Time