- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- Patients: 6-8 patients per day
- Number of Exam Rooms: would have their own office
- Current Staff: 2 FNP Psych NPs, 1 LISW, 1 LMHC, 1 tLMHC, Care Coordinator
- Call: None
- Compensation: Salary
- Contract Length: 3 years
- Insurance: Health, Dental, and Vision
- Malpractice Insurance: FTCA
- Disability Insurance: Short-term disability and Long-term disability
- CME: $1500 plus 3 days
- PTO: 160 hours
- Holidays: in addition to PTO
- Loan Repayment: NHSC and PRIMECARRE
- Retirement Plan: 401K plus Match
Health Center Overview:
- EHR: Centricity
- New facility opened in October 2018
- Population: 28,079
- Residents enjoy the quality of life in a small-town atmosphere while enjoying the amenities of cities much larger in size.
- The city has a strong commitment to infrastructure, providing a safe community, and offering fun amenities to those in the city.
- Mason City Family Aquatic Center, Highland Park Golf Course, MacNider Campgrounds, Public Library, MacNider Museum, River City Sculptures on Parade, East Park Disc Golf Course, Georgia Hanford Park, Lester Milligan Park, Margaret MacNider Campgrounds, Norris Youth Softball Complex, Central Park, Ray Rorick Skate Park, Frederick Hanford Adult Softball Complex, variety of restaurants.
- Airport flies to Minneapolis, Chicago, and St. Louis on Air Choice One
- Des Moines International Airport 130 miles, Minneapolis- St Paul International Airport 130 miles