General Dentist – Lafayette, LA
At Heartland Dental supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple – advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in Lafayette, LA?
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team’s success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
About Lafayette, LA
Lafayette, LA known as the "The Sportsman's Paradise". With the cities year round climate there is a little bit of fun in the sun for everyone! The beautiful surrounding bayous make canoeing and fishing very popular. Hiking and biking along the bayou trails are a great way to wind down a day.
Lafayette attracts tourist from all around because of its wonderful Cajun food and French heritage. The city thrives with all types of art ranging from visual, theatrical and musical. You can bet almost every weekend is full of festivities for families of any kind.
With Lafayette being about 135 miles outside of the big city of New Orleans, you could easily take a relaxing southern weekend vacation right in the state of Louisiana or as the locals say "The Boot"!
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dental’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Visit us at www.heartland.com to learn more about how Heartland Dental can support your professional goals.
We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and that shows in our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.