Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
This is a Part-Time position in our Redmond practice. We're looking for a Dentist willing to work 2 days a week and 1 Saturday a month, preferably Wednesday and Friday.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to work Saturday's
Benefits for Full-Time employees include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Long and Short term disability, and Holidays off.