General Dentist – St. Peters, MO
At Heartland Dental supported offices, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. Our goal is simple – advance the financial and professional growth of supported dentists by providing the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
Why join our Heartland Dental supported office in St. Peters, MO!?
- Enjoy the broad support and stability of the largest DSO, and of one of the fastest growing companies in the country, with the freedom to diagnose and treatment plan your own cases, choose your own materials and labs, all while using the latest technology and enjoying the opportunity to provide direct leadership to your team.
- Receive superior non-clinical administrative support in areas including marketing, human resources, accounting, credentialing, procurement, information technology and more.
- Partner with non-clinical field support to advance you and your team’s success.
- Benefit from our existing relationships with suppliers, vendors and insurance companies.
About the area:
St. Peters sits just west of the Missouri River, and is prideful on its many community parks. This city has over 1200 acres of land that includes fishing ponds, a golf course, an archery range, athletic fields, and 24 miles of recreational trails. St. Peters provides such a family friendly environment, which helps residents feel right at home.
Looking for a fun filled weekend? Head on over to downtown St. Louis! Just 30 miles from St. Peters, there is so much to experience! Watch a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game at Busch Stadium, travel 630 feet up in the Gateway Arch, take a walk through the Missouri Botanical Garden, see various animals at the Saint Louis Zoo, eat some quality barbecue at Bogart’s Smokehouse, and much more!
Opportunities are endless in the St. Peters area!
- Unparalleled continuing education! More than 200 hours of courses exclusive to Heartland Dental supported offices, putting you on the path to dominating your market as a definitive industry leader.
- Personal and professional development, offering professional mentorship, skill development and strategies to become an effective leader.
- If your career ambitions include leadership and further advancement, Heartland Dental’s network of supported locations is expected to double in size within the next five to seven years, and new opportunities will be created to support that growth.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program
- Retirement savings plans
- DMD or DDS degree
- Current dental license in state of hire
- Ability to travel overnight to training sessions once a month during your first year of employment
Visit us at www.heartland.com to learn more about how Heartland Dental can support your professional goals.
Heartland Dental provides all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.