Full-Time General Dentist needed for our Austintown, OH practice.
In our practices, we strive to deliver the best clinical care for our patients, as well as provide the best environment. It is important for our patients to know we care and support them in getting healthy. Our focus is to deliver comprehensive and specialty care to all patients under one roof. We are seeking providers that share these philosophies. We are: "Caring People, Caring for People."
- Clinical autonomy to diagnose and treat patients
- Opportunities for partnership
- Industry-leading Continuing Education opportunities
- Comprehensive administrative support
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation package with benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Long/Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Malpractice Insurance, Lab fees covered, & 401(K) Plan
- Provide exceptional dental care
- Educate patients regarding their comprehensive treatment options
- Foster an environment where patients are comfortable and understand their health is our top priority
- Support the growth and development of our teams and practices
- DDS or DMD from an accredited school with 2-4 years of experience or currently completing a GPR
- Dedication to integrity and achieving the highest standards of ethical patient care
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years