3TECH Staffing, Inc. seeks candidates for General Factory Workers for the 1st Shift at our client’s facility in Rosedale, Md. There are multiple shift opportunities as well, both at this location and another plant in Hunt Valley.
The production of safe quality products while demonstrating the adherence of Good Manufacturing Practice policies and Food Safety Prerequisite Programs. Assembly line duties include: packing boxes; capping containers; stacking boxes per pallet patterns; and inspecting for legible date codes on primary and secondary packages. Maintaining clean, organized work stations. Reports to Quality Leader and Production Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for following line-specific Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Strictly follows Quality Leader instructions
- Responsible for keeping pace with assembly line speeds
- Evaluates off-quality packaging and separates per acceptance criteria from products ready to be shipped
- Communicate with the Production Manager and the Quality Leader on Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) related concerns
- Inspects ingredients for foreign matter prior to adding to hoppers
- Performs assigned site cleaning schedule expectations
- High School Diploma or GED
- Functional Literacy
- Food production work-related experience
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Basic Math Skills
- Effective communication skills verbal
Production Shift Supervisor