Our client is looking for skilled laborers for our Infrastructure Manufacturing client. This is a contract to hire opportunity for individuals who are prepared to work year round in an exceptionally strong work culture. This role will eventually lead to promotion opportunities for the right candidate.
- Setup molds for specific products. Lift mold parts to assemble. Read production orders to determine job specifications and requirements.
- Handle and assemble rebar cages per production specifications.
- Measure work piece dimensions to determine accuracy of mold setup.
- Finish fresh concrete after it has been poured into prepare molds.
- Strip finished product from molds.
- Perform clean-up and housekeeping duties, sweep floor, shovel excess debris.
- Operate any equipment needed to preform job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to climb and balance, and frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is regularly required to use tools/equipment such as wire cutters, concrete vibrators, tape measures, impact wrenches, concrete finishing tools, wire ties, hammers, and various other hand power tools. The employee often works around overhead cranes and moving construction equipment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.