Starting hourly rate $15.00 plus $2.00 p/h shift differential. MAPEI offers above average compensation in the industry for qualified applicants, additional pay shift differentials for nights/weekends, fantastic medical plans for you and your family. For driven, successful and motivated employees opportunities for advancement exist, including company paid training! Apply today to learn more!
Corporate Video: http://www.mapei.com/US-EN/corporate-video.asp
Company Profile: http://www.mapei.com/public/US/menu/MAPEI_Company_Profile_EN.pdf
At MAPEI you will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be involved in many aspects of the warehouse and production operations; transferring finished goods, utilizing a various types of forklifts to ensure efficient operations and on-time delivery for MAPEI’s customers.
- Packing and palletizing product.
- Stacking, Operator Assistant and loading product.
- Sort, place, and identify materials and/or products on racks, shelves, or bins
- Stack finished products, raw materials, and/or other items.
- Pull raw materials and transfer to production for processing
- Assist with fulfilling customer orders by accurately as specified on the pick tickets.
- Record and verify orders ready for shipment
- Clean and sanitize equipment
- To be considered for this role you will need to have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED and have a minimum of one or more years technical experience - electrical and mechanical.
- Technical school certifications and/or degreed candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
- It would be beneficial for you to also have some experience in operating or repairing mechanical equipment, ideally in a manufacturing or process type of environment.
- The schedule for this role is: 3rd Shift, Monday - Friday 10:00pm to 6:30 am
MAPEI offers medical coverage options for you and your family. We currently offer two extremely competitive medical plans with minimal monthly employee contributions and very, very low deductibles! We offer dental, vision, flex spending accounts, and more! Our employees earn paid time off, have the opportunity to participate in retirement savings with a company match available, as well as various other company employee centric initiatives.
“At MAPEI our employees are our greatest asset. Our teams provide valuable skills and knowledge that are essential to MAPEI Corporation’s continued growth and future success which is why we honor your efforts and commitment by providing highly competitive compensation packages and one of the most comprehensive employee benefits offering in our Industry. The continued well-being of our employees and their loved ones is of the utmost importance to us.” - President and CEO, MAPEI Americas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities