May perform any number of routine duties relating to preparation, cleaning, packaging and filling of product as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practices are followed at all times.
- Ensures quality materials and ingredients are used.
- Ensures area is clean and organized.
- Inspects products or ingredients for defects; provides production equipment support; supplies materials to machinery; cartons, labels and/or cases for finished products; reworks product; or similar job tasks of a repetitive nature.
- Follows instructions and performs all assignments in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Reports to Supervisor any issues with materials, products or machinery.
- Workers may be moved between stations/job functions periodically to minimize repetitive strains.