L.A. Custom Grill Islands is Hiring general laborers to help build outdoor BBQ islands and fire place/pits.
Must have a vehicle – although a majority of the manufacturing will be performed at our shop, on some occasions, you will be required to drive to a job site where your work hours will begin and end on the job site. This is a Part-time job (roughly 30 hours a week) with the opportunity for Full time. Entry level starting pay $14.00/hr with paid training.
· Clean and organize shop at end of work day
· Follow & understand our layouts and measurements and work from verbal instructions
· Cutting different building material
· Assembling material to build BBQ islands / Fire pits
· Receiving incoming shipment, label shipments with customer info and place in storage
· We will train for hand stuccoing and machine blown stucco procedures
· At times, heavy lifting up to 95lbs – assisting with carrying granite slab and installing, lifting partially finished island and placing on dollies, lifting bags of concrete
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Knowledge of power tools
· Basic mathematical Skills (Using a tape measure, adding & subtracting material thickness)
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Good customer service skills.
· Some electrical knowledge a plus
· Some concrete/cement work knowledge a plus
Work hours (30 min lunchbreak):
· Shop hours 8am to 4:30 pm.
· Job site hours may vary longer than 8-hour work day.
Come fill out an application and provide your driver’s license and Social Security Card.
Employment Type: Part Time