Since 1939, weve grown from a small turkey farm in Modesto, California, to a company with operations throughout the country. And weve learned over the years that our greatest asset is our people. Thats why weve built an entrepreneurial environment where you can grow and develop new skills on the job, as well as industry-leading benefits.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventive maintenance on all assigned packaging equipment throughout the Packaging Area. This includes but is not limited to: Ossid wrap machines, processors, tray de-nesters, baggers, padders, de-boning equipment, clip machines, strappers, hydraulic systems, conveyor systems (overhead, belt, chain, auger), plumbing systems (air, water, hydraulic), welding systems (arc, heli-arc, cutting torch). Also involves working with blueprints/schematics.
- Generate work orders; store requisitions, and report all deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Successfully complete all training as required by the company and/or government regulations.
- Must possess five (5) years experience in poultry processing maintenance or a related field
- Must be able to troubleshoot effectively and perform on the spot corrections in emergency situations
- Must be able to weld effectively (arc, heli-arc methods) and use a cutting torch proficiently
- Must demonstrate good written and oral English language communications skills
- Must be willing to cross-train in the Processing Maintenance area
- Must be able to work rotating shifts and weekends as required
- Candidates will be given a mechanical test to determine skill levels
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be trained in lock-out tag-out and safe work practices
- Must be able to bend, stoop walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders and in confined spaces safely
- Must be able to work from high altitudes, catwalks and roofs
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds
- Must be able to work on wet concrete floors
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends and times dictated by production equipment requirements/needs
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.