General Manager Job Description
If you're a positive, burrito-loving, high performer and a born leader, then we want to talk to you! As the General Manager, you'll enjoy the following work-related perks:, uniforms provided, paid vacation days, meal discounts, and advancement opportunities..
POSITION SUMMARY: The perfect General Manager is a confident decision-maker who has a proven track record and experience in guest / customer service, employee management, business and financial management, and people motivation. He or she is an excellent communicator—both in writing and verbally. As the General Manager, your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent customer service, and model restaurant hospitality
- Maximize store sales goals versus budget, including participation in marketing programs
- Oversee and partner on increasing catering sales
- Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures
- Work with the leadership team to meet sales goals
- Manage food and labor costs
- Execute company policies and procedures
- Monitor food inventory levels and order product when necessary
- Manage and maintain safe working conditions
- Manage crew member employees in a manner that encourages them to grow with the company and reduce turnover
- Interview and hire team members
- Provide proper training for team members
- Anticipate and identify problems and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Ensure continual improvement of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness
The General Manager will help to support the company by maintaining an outstanding work environment through leadership, direction, training, and development.
At Qdoba, we bring flavor to peoples' lives. This means we highly value the diversity, and flavor, our employees bring to the table.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: QDOBA will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job. This position description should be applied accordingly.