100th Bomb Group is a lively and charming restaurant saluting World War II heroes while serving up contemporary twists on America’s favorite dishes. Escape from the big city to our French chateau, nestled next to the runways of the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. With sweeping views overlooking the runway, fire pits to cozy up to, putting green to play on, delectable menus and a toastworthy happy hour, you’re guaranteed to find something new to love with every visit.
The General Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the restaurant. He/she ensures that all department goals are met and kept in alignment with the restaurants needs and supports the Regional Manager by completing projects as directed. Leads the restaurant’s Risk Management Team.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the restaurants financial performance in accordance with all established guidelines and budgets.
- Leads the restaurant’s risk management team in proactively addressing liability, risk, and compliance opportunities.
- Responsible for completing Performance Reviews and making recommendations for the promotion, hiring, and advancement of all salaried unit personnel.
- Responsible for reviewing all performance reviews and recommendations made by department heads.
- Responsible for overseeing and executing the training, managing, and developing all team members.
- Responsible for overseeing that the scheduling of all personnel meets the restaurants needs and is in alignment with the Unit’s forecasted labor and predetermined budget and ensures that each departments labor cost is maintained daily.
- Responsible for the restaurant adhering to all corporate guidelines to maintain operations, food quality and patron satisfaction.
- Responsible for producing financial and operational reports on a daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Responsible for supervising inventory, estimating food and beverage cost, and monitoring purchasing and receiving.
- Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment and arranges for repairs, contracts, and other services.
- Investigates and resolves food quality and service complaints.
- Inspects dinning areas, food receiving, and preparation, production, and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for leading a team that can execute great food and service consistently
- Observance of all SRC Policies and Procedures.
- Must wear approved manufacturer certified slip resistant or non-slip shoes at all times while working
- 3+ years of experience as a Manager in a high volume atmosphere ($3m + annually minimum)
- Strong P&L management of prime costs; Food, Liquor, Labor, Controllables
- Experience in accurate scheduling/forecasting
- Leadership experience at a location with a minimum 4 star rating
- Proven track record and progressive work history in 4+ starred operations
- Proficient Wine, Beer and Cocktail knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Proficient at interdepartmental communication; Kitchen, Events, Sales, etc.
- Delegation; provide examples of when/when not to delegate
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate English.
- PC literate with a working knowledge of MS Office preferred.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and finance.
- Must be able to create and maintain a strong team atmosphere with in the department and ensure that employees are appropriately trained and have an adequate work load.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Schedule may fluctuate based on departmental requirements
- Local travel required when considered necessary.
Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize that people are our finest asset. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or belief, national origin, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation or any other classification protected by law.
Specialty Restaurants Corporation maintains a drug free workplace. The Company will consider for employment qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner that is consistent with local, state, and federal law. All job offers are contingent upon successfully passing of a background check.