Sodexo is seeking a General Manager for Las Palmas Medical Center located in El Paso, Texas.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Manages 37 hourly, union employees between two hospital locations and around $2 million in patient services, retail sales, and catering volume on an annual basis.
- Integrate fully within our client's organization becoming a trusted advisor with a customer service focus.
- Drives retail revenue results through bringing innovation, creativity and strong marketing skills to this outstanding account.
- Works to achieve company and client financial targets and goals through detailed financial management.
- Works to achieve high quality patient satisfaction scores.
- Responsible for all Sodexo and client reporting.
- Responsible for collaborating with the client on achieving annual operational projects and goals.
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Must meets (or exceed) Sodexo standards of operations.
- Creates a positive environment and successfully motivates and manages team.
- Oversees Sodexo CNM and client dietitians.
The ideal candidate:
- Work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and management experience preferably in a contract management setting.
- Strong financial acumen with ability to be results oriented.
- Previous experience in a retail environment and ability to drive retail revenue through creative and innovative measures.
- Capability to work collaboratively, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Professional communication skills.
- A passion for a high level of customer service.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC).
- Excellent computer skills and report management experience.
- Experience with profit and loss accounts.
- Strong attention to company policy, standards, and regulations.
- Knowledgeable in compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.
- Strong understanding of forecasting, food cost management, purchasing, inventory and labor management concepts.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client accountProvides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.Key Duties- Provides team leadership & training- Controls unit financials- Directs daily food operations for quality & safety standards- Supervises day to day activities - Delegates authority- Assigns & prioritizes activities- Monitors operating standards- Establishes a safe work environment- Support workplace inclusion activities
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree Basic Management Experience - 3 years Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.