Sodexo is seeking a General Manager for McLean Hospital, affiliate of Partners HealthCare. This position will oversee a full service 207 bed behavioral health campus in Belmont and 64 bed account off site account. Seeking a dynamic leader that has a passion for driving and improving the patient experience.
The General Manager is Sodexo's primary account representative responsible for all aspects of the account - catering, retail, patient services, quality improvement, infection control and financial performance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and motivated manager who is constantly seeking excellence in service standards.
We are looking for a high performing candidate who demonstrated expert knowldge in the following areas:
- Strategic thinking to connect leading practice solutions to pro-actively serve client challenges
- Possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion
- Ablity to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management
- Ability to support and build relationships with clients, employees, nursing leadership, and the local community
- Experience improving patient satisfaction and driving full compliance to local, state, and Joint Commission standards
- Strong financial acumen and budget management experience
- Keen awareness of employee performance management and development
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.Key Duties- Directs all contract services.- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.- Customer and client satisfaction- Drives growth - Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.