We are looking for a General Manager for our Asian Concept opening this fall 2019 at Hub Hall on Causeway. Ideal candidate will have extensive operational background in Asian Cuisine including but not limited to other aspects of a full service restaurant.Responsibilities
- Initiate and complete interviewing and hiring all front of house team members.
- Engage with guests knowledge such as international food and wines.
- Process payroll budgeting, payroll schedule approval, forwarding to the Administrator change in relationship paperwork (new hire offers, promotions, and terminations).
- Ensure standard operating procedures in the Back of the House are enforced to ensure food and menu specifications, guest safety, employee safety, food handling and food safety requirements, receiving and storage procedures.
- Ensure standard operating procedures for supervising all Front of the House employees and the shift are in place and followed resulting in employee motivation and satisfaction, guest satisfaction, and the promotion of the concept.
- Oversee daily shift responsibilities of all employees (floor service, side-work, sanitation, receiving, invoices and time cards).
- Meet daily/weekly with Executive Chef and management team to align on menu changes, marketing promotions, special events, etc.
- Collaborate with appropriate staff to maximize sales potential and profitability including: promotions, guest satisfaction, monitoring product and labor costs, budgets, reviewing of financial information etc. Work together to take action in correcting cost deviations.
- Order and conduct monthly inventory of wine, liquor and other supplies.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a General Manager in a restaurant with a similar style of dining, capacity and volume.
- Servsafe, Food Safety Handler, and Training for Intervention Procedures (TIPS) certifications required.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), & (POS) systems.
- Strong financial and computer skills; has experience working with and an understanding of P&L’s; Able to monitor budgets and manage service and labor costs.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.