At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are looking for a General Manager to join our growing team. The General Manager will provide management of all facets of a retail stores’ operations, including but not limited to, the daily operation of a retail area including personnel management, budgetary controls, inventory controls, etc. while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Monitor and achieve profit, sales and performance goals (i.e. reviewing the P&L).
- Monitor sales results against budgeted.
- Ensure all store associates achieve and maintain the highest level of customer service.
- Investigate and compile competitive information.
- Provide daily and weekly statistics to District Manager and corporate office.
- Ensure store promotions, advertising, and visual merchandising are in place and all associates and doctors are aware of current promotions.
- Hire, supervise and train all store associates.
- Motivate associates to exceed performance standards.
- Interface and maintain appropriate professional relations with the doctor, other NVI associates and customers.
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Vacation/paid time off
- Merchandise Discounts
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts